Here are the details about the upcoming release on June 5 at 10 PM EST:
- You can attend the New Release Party on June 5 from 8-10 PM EST HERE in the MFT forum, where you can enjoy fun, games, and PRIZES!
- The MFT release, including all new stamp sets and Die-namics, is on June 5 at 10 PM EST. You'll find all the newest products HERE at release time.
- The guest designer contest is ON! Check out the forum for details on how YOU can win $200 in stamp sets and Die-namics, and play along with the MFT Design Team for a month.
- If you'd like to see all the teasers for today, please click on over to the MFT Blog NOW. Be sure to leave comments as you go for the chance to win one of 2, $10 gift certificates given away daily. The winners will be posted on June 5 just before the release party, on the MFT blog.
I've made a card using Complimentary Greetings, which is the Triple Scoop set for June.
The Triple Scoop reward is a full-sized stamp set offered to you absolutely FREE with a qualifying purchase of $60 or greater (before shipping and tax). The set changes with each monthly release, and is not yet available for individual purchase, so there is always a good reason to spoil yourself with MFT!
- Simply add the Triple Scoop product to your cart using the add to cart button, and it will be shipped with your order.
- The Triple Set set can be combined with our Cherry on Top promotion as well for even greater savings!
- PLEASE NOTE: We are not able to add Triple Scoop sets to your order once it is placed. You will not receive it unless it is added to your cart.
On the inside of the card, I created my own layered label using the new Designer Labels 2 STAX Die-namics along with a Circle STAX 2 Die-namics and then I stamped the greeting on one of the First Place Award Ribbon Die-namics.
Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for a complete list of all the designers playing along in today's Teaser.
Here are the Die-namics I used today:
stamps: complimentary greetings (mft)
paper: black licorice (mft), choice snow white (te), basic gray (su!), follow your heart be happy 6x6 (my mind's eye)
ink: brilliance graphite black
accessories: designer labels 2 stax/hexagons/circle stax 1 & 2/mini rolled roses die-namics dies (mft), black pearls (kaisercraft), grey twine (my mind's eye), sewing machine, thread, foam tape