June Release At a Glance
- We have sneak peeks to share Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. All of the new products will be available for purchase on Friday, June 3rd at 8 am PST. You'll find it all in the Fresh out of the Oven Department in the Taylored Expressions Store.
- Join us as a fan on Facebook for an early peek at the stamp sets on Thursday night beginning at approximately 6 pm PST.
- Special Early Bird Offer on Release Day for the first 15 orders over $100. It's TOTALLY SWEET!
- Mystery Baker's Dozen Blog Giveaway: Each day one lucky blog commenter will be chosen by random draw to win a $10 TE Gift Certificate. Winners will be chosen from a different Baker's Dozen blog each day and all will be announced on Taylor's blog on Release Day! Be sure to hop around to see all the sneak peeks and leave comments on each and every blog for more chances to win. Limit one comment per blog per day, please. Comments close Thursday 6/2 at 7pm for the drawings.
Today is Beach Day and the Baker's Dozen have so many sweet things to show you! I'm starting off with a new set designed by Nancy McKinney for the Whimsical Wishes line called A Day In Paradise. This set of 21 stamps is a mixture of solid and open images as well as fantastic sentiments, all made of deeply etched, cling-mount rubber. This set is perfect for all those masculine cards as well as special occasions such as retirement or vacation.
I loved getting a chance to make a more masculine card and I started this one by using Jen's Sketch For You To Try. I stamped the image in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored it with Copic Markers. The papers are Marjolaine by Basic Grey and I added some frayed twill ribbon to give the card a more rustic feel.
I'm also featuring another sweet Moka girl from the Moka Collection, also illustrated by Nancy McKinney. Her name is Lani and she is darling! Lani comes with 4 coordinating sentiments.
Sweet Stop's SSS107, although I altered it just a bit since my focal image was larger. Lani is stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with Copics and I really wanted to add lots of beautiful waves behind her. TE is releasing a Palm Tree Die and the Wave Border Die, which I used in my card above. I ran the Wave Border Die through my Big Shot twice and then overlapped the waves to create some depth. I added paper from Splash by Echo Park, which is SO adorable. The flowers are made from 2 of the Friendship Blooms dies and I used the Small Scallop Border Die to make the scallops down the diagonal center.
Be sure to stop by and comment on the rest of the Baker's Dozen blogs so you can increase your chances on winning a TE gift card!
- Charmaine Ikach
- Danielle Lounds
- Jackie Pedro
- Jami Sibley
- Jodi Collins
- Karen Motz
- Melissa Sauls
- Regina Mangum
- Sankari Wegman
- Taylor VanBruggen
- Tori Wild
- Wanda Guess
- and illustrator, Nancy McKinney
stamps: a day in paradise (taylored expressions)
paper: sahara sand (su!), choice snow white (taylored expressions) cardstock, marjolaine (basic grey)
ink: memento tuxedo black
accessories: vintage brads (su!), circle nestabilities (spellbinders), large scallop border die (taylored expressions), twill ribbon, copic markers
stamps: lani moka petite (taylored expressions)
paper: sahara sand (su!), choice snow white (taylored expressions), lakeshore (bazzill) cardstock, splash (echo park)
ink: memento tuxedo black
accessories: rectangle/scallop nestabilities (spellbinders), friendship blooms dies (taylored expressions), small scallop border die (taylored expressions), wave border die (taylored expressions), flower brads (su!), copic markers