So now, here is January's Card Kit - of course I had to use the set I've been loving on so much this past week, A Happy Heart. You are going to absolutely fall in love with this set. This kit includes supplies to make 5 of each card. Here are all the details...
How much? $18 and that cost includes shipping.
Due date? Please pay for your kit by January 17th. So sorry about the short notice this month - some of these items are retiring on January 18th!
A Happy Heart stamp set ($22.95) $18.36 with the purchase of the Card Kit
Hearts Set Sizzlits Die 4-Pack ($19.95) $15.96 with the purchase of the Card Kit
Kit includes the following:
- 5 Pieces of Close to Cocoa cardstock (5-1/2 x 7-3/4)
- 5 Pieces of Regal Rose cardstock (2-3/8 x 2-3/8)
- 5 Pieces of Whisper White cardstock (2-1/8 x 2-1/8)
- 5 Pieces of Banbury Designer Series Paper (5-1/2 x 1-1/2)
- 5 Pieces of Bashful Blue cardstock (5-1/2 x 8-1/2)
- 5 Pieces of Ruby Red cardstock (3 x 3)
- 5 Pieces of Banbury Designer Series Paper (4-1/4 x 1-3/4)
- 5 Pewter Build-A-Brads
- 5 pieces of Regal Rose 5/8" grosgrain ribbon (19")
- 5 large Filigree flowers
- 5 silver brads
- 5 pieces of Certainly Celery 5/8" grosgrain ribbon (16")
What you will need at home:
- Close to Cocoa Classic Ink - $5.25
- Regal Rose Classic Ink - $5.25
- Chocolate Chip Classic Ink - $5.25
- Versamark Ink - $7.50
- Corner Rounder - $6.95
- 1/2" Circle Punch - $5.95
- White Embossing Powder - $4.75
- Paper-Piercing Tool - included in the Crafter's Tool Kit $39.95
- Stampin' Dimensionals - $3.95
- SNAIL Adhesive - $6.95
- A Happy Heart stamp set - $22.95 ($18.36 with the purchase of the Card Kit)
- Hearts Set Sizzlits Die 4-Pack - $19.95 ($15.96 with the purchase of the Card Kit)
Again, please purchase your kit by January 17th and I will mail your kit by January 31st. I will also email you step-by-step instructions along with pictures of the completed cards.
Interested? E-MAIL ME to place your order today! This offer is for readers in the US only - I apologize to those readers who live abroad, however I do need to follow the demonstrator guidelines Stampin' Up! has set up.